Mike Tyson to replace professional musician


How it would be if the neck is turned to concrete singer? Surely you do not imagine if former world-class boxer who has a frightening face to become a singer, which runs a stage.

But it was the fact the former world champion was admitted to cultivate the more serious music. Not just a singer who rely on sound, even Tyson is also ready to present dance-dance.

"I want to dance and sing. I want to do something like dancing and singing musicals," he said Mike tyson in a British newspaper.

During his career as a boxer, Tyson better known by his controversial actions. So no one if the entire world dubbed 'bad boy'. Through the music, Tyson hopes he can change that title.
"I'm not excited about it anymore. I used to be a real bad boy who wanted to be a good boy, but I do not know how to be a good boy. I always concentrated a bad boy," said the boxer who once fought using this gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment